BANKRUPCTIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for July 6 through July 11.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for July 6 through July 11.
Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a courtapproved plan for repayment.
• Aberdeen: Louise Carol Stapert, Chapter 7; Bridget Ann Arneson, Chapter 7; Nancy Irene Cleland, Chapter 7.
• Brandon; Ashleigh Gayle Plucker-Iossi, Chapter 7.
• Dell Rapids: Harmony Jill Larsen, Chapter 7.
• Frankfort: Daniel Byron Whittet, Chapter 7; Candace Whittet, Chapter 7.
• Leola: Christina Elizabeth Bailey, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Galen Royce Bergett, Chapter 7; James Paul Wilson, Chapter 7; Christopher David Quinn, Chapter 7; Paul James Anderson, Chapter 7; Lori Ann Anderson, Rapid City.
• Sioux Falls, Robert Keith Preheim, Chapter 7; Billie Jo Baxa, Chapter 7; Brian Dale Jansma, Chapter 7; Jeremy David Hoag, Chapter 7; Krystal Marie Hoag, Chapter 7; Michael L. Brekke, Chapter 13; Lori L. Brekke, Chapter 13; Rebecca Jane Kayl, Chapter 7.
• Yankton: Timothy Robert Camp, Chapter 13; Julie Jean Camp, Yankton.