BANKRUPTCIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for May 31 through June 6.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for May 31 through June 6. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
* Aberdeen: Leo Everett Stein, Chapter 7.
* Bridgewater: Carol Ann Luke, Chapter 7.
* Brookings: Leah Jean Schaff, Chapter 7.
* Garretson, Amber Lee Mauricio, Chapter 7.
* Harrisburg: Ralph Richard Ostrem, Chapter 7; Sharon Kay Ostrem, Chapter 7.
* Rapid City: Maria Marie Moeller, Chapter 7; Brenda Lee Tangsrud, Chapter 7.
* Sioux Falls: Derrick Matthew Mullins, Chapter 7; Dale Phillip Lofano, Chapter 13; Kimberlie Clydette Lofano, Chapter 13; Linda Elaine Richards, Chapter 7; Patrick Wayne Blakc, Chapter 7; Robert Ralph Gunderson, Chapter 7; Austin Lang Anderson, Chapter 7; Sara Elizabeth Anderson, Chapter 7; Paul Dean Cunningham, Chapter 7; Hope Ann McKnelly, Chapter 7.
* Sturgis: Gerald Laverne Birk, Chapter 13; Lynn Adrienne Birk, Chapter 13,
* Tea: James Lewis Barcklay III, Chapter 7; Jennifer Lynn Barcklay, Chapter 7; Pamela Ann Kono, Chapter 7; Brenda Lee Ebright, Chapter 7.
* Watertown, Monte Aaron Reis, Chapter 7; Penny Marie Reis, Chapter 7.
* Yankton: Hoid Dean Hipsher, Chapter 7; LindaGail Mendosa-Hipsher, Chapter 7; Jolene Teresa Mondragon, Chapter 7.