BANKRUPTCIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for May 24 through May 30.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for May 24 through May 30. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a courtapproved plan for repayment.
• Dell Rapids: Scott Steven Williams, Chapter 13; Heather Ann Williams, Chapter 13.
• Flandreau: Marvin Lawrence Grotewold, Chapter 7. JoAnn (no middle name) Grotewold, Chapter 7.
• Groton: John J. Lendry, Chapter 7.
• Hartford: Luther Oliver Johnson, Chapter 13; Holly Marie Boltjes-Johnson, Chapter 13.
• Harrisburg: Robert John Crawford, Chapter 7; Machelle Mae Crawford, Chapter 7.
• Humboldt: Craig Anthony Leibrich, Chapter 7; Kathy Louise Leibrich, Chapter 7.
• Huron: Kara Renee Gutormson, Chapter 7.
• Pierre: Mark Daniel Hoines, Chapter 13; Oscar Antonio Batiz, Chapter 7; LeAnn Kay Batiz, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Debra Michelle Meek, Chapter 7; Bernita Louise Peterson, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Tricia Marie Semmler, Chapter 7; Jennifer Christin Canton, Chapter 7; Jeffrey Allan Borrall, Chapter 7; Kayla Anne Hill, Chapter 7; Steven Allan Johnson, Chapter 13.
• Sturgis: Glenn Roger Paul, Chapter 7; Tacy Ann Paul, Chapter 7; Tina Marie Gay, Chapter 7; Christopher Allen DeVries, Chapter 7; LaRae Michelle DeVries, Chapter 7.
• Viborg: Aaron Gervase Leber, Chapter 7.
• Volga: Joe Ellsworth Hanson, Chapter 7; Nicole Lynne Hanson, Chapter 7.