Commissioners to review truck accident reportA part of its regular Tuesday meeting, the Davison County Board of Commissioners will review a highway department incident report.
By: Staff reports, The Daily Republic
A part of its regular Tuesday meeting, the Davison County Board of Commissioners will review a highway department incident report.
The meeting begins at 9 a.m. today in the courthouse, 200 E. Fourth Ave., Mitchell.
Highway Superintendent Rusty Weinberg said there were no injuries when a department truck and trailer went onto a soft road shoulder earlier this month and ended up on its side. Commission Chairman John Claggett asked Weinberg to bring the incident report before the board.
The agenda includes:
• 9 a.m. Call to order, approval of past meeting minutes, citizen input.
• 9:30 a.m. 4-H youth adviser Alice Nickelson.
• 9:45 a.m. Accident report; consideration of an application to bury SDN telephone cable.
• 10:15 a.m. Updates on Central Electric building.
• 10:45 a.m. Request to purchase a wide format printer.
• 11 a.m. Miscellaneous items for board consideration, approval of timesheets and payment of bills.