County Commission will award highway bids at Tuesday meetingThe Davison County Commission will award highway bids during its meeting Tuesday morning.
By: Staff reports, The Daily Republic
The Davison County Commission will award highway bids during its meeting Tuesday morning. The commissioners are scheduled to hear from Highway Superintendent Rusty Weinberg about the bids at 9:45 a.m. The commission meets at the Davison County Courthouse, 200 E. Fourth Ave. The meeting is open to the public. Other agenda items include:
• 9 a.m.: Pledge of Allegiance, approve minutes, citizens’ input and items for informational purposes only.
• 9:30 a.m.: A staffer from the Veterans’ Service Office to discuss office hours.
• 10 a.m.: Weed Supervisor John Geidel will discuss awarding weed chemical bids.
• 10:15 a.m. Corrections Administrator Don Radel will meet with the commission on a travel request.
• 10:30 a.m. Judge Sean O’Brien will discuss the law library contract.
• 10:45 a.m. Auditor Susan Kiepke to discuss a probationary wage increase.
• 11 a.m. The commission will also review miscellaneous motions brought to the board, approve bills and sign a safehouse grant certification.