BANKRUPTCIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Feb. 8 through Feb. 15.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Feb. 8 through Feb. 15. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Flandreau: Richard Dale Boever, Chapter 13; Pamela Ann Boever, Chapter 13.
• Huron: Robert Vern Anderson, Chapter 7; Karen Kay Anderson, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Neil James Carpenter, Chapter 13; Conan Dubh Burke, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Chase Avery Schraeder, Chapter 7; Keith Neal Trowbridge, Chapter 7; Rovert Lee Friemuth, Chapter 7; Sharon Gladys Friemuth, Chapter 7; Frank William Wells, Chapter 7; Kathrine Marie Wells, Sioux Falls; Scott Allan Swalve, Chapter 13; Mary Lee Swalve, Chapter 13.
• Sisseton: Matthew Clifford Prior, Chapter 7.
• Sturgis: Lance Edward Walls, Chapter 7; Tina Marie Walls, Chapter 7.
• Tea: Curtis James Miller, Chapter 7; Karen Jean Miller, Chapter 7.
• Vermillion: Edward Joseph Lewis, Chapter 7; Heather Margaret Lewis, Chapter 7.
• Watertown: Herman Carl Hansen, Chapter 7; Rosemary Hansen, Chapter 7; Darek Leonard Barton, Chapter 7; David Joseph Hedman, Chapter 13; Kristy Marie Hedman, Chapter 13.
• Yankton: Katie Amanda Uhall, Chapter 7; James Wallace Shaw, Chapter 7.