Davison County commissioners to discuss two resignations by jail employeesThe Davison County Commission will hear about the resignation of two corrections employees and discuss advertising to fill the vacant positions Tuesday morning.
By: Staff reports, The Daily Republic
The Davison County Commission will hear about the resignation of two corrections employees and discuss advertising to fill the vacant positions Tuesday morning.
Jail Administrator Don Radel will speak to the commission at 10:45 a.m. Tuesday during its regular meeting at the Davison County Courthouse, 200 E. Fourth Ave.
The meeting is open to the public. Here are other agenda items:
• 9 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approve minutes, citizens’ input and items for information only
• 9:30 a.m. Executive session on personnel. No other information was provided.
• 9:45 a.m. Sign the State Transportation Improvement Project (STIP) agreement.
• 10 a.m. Declare as surplus property a 1939-vintage photograph so it may be donated to the Mitchell Area Historical Society.
• 10:15 a.m. Approve two plats.
• 10:30 a.m. Redistricting resolution. The commission will set the date and time for the first reading.
• 11 a.m. Miscellaneous motions brought to the board, discuss auditor’s account with the treasurer and approve bills.