Davison County Commission meets TuesdayThe Davison County commissioners will meet in regular session at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the courthouse, 200 E. Fourth Ave., Mitchell.
By: Staff reports, The Daily Republic
The Davison County commissioners will meet in regular session at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the courthouse, 200 E. Fourth Ave., Mitchell.
The agenda includes:
• 9 a.m., call to order, approval of past meeting minutes, citizen input.
• 9:30 a.m., Deb Haak, South Dakota Department of Health regional manager, regarding the part-time hire of an employee.
• 9:45 a.m., Jail Administrator Don Radel regarding two travel requests.
• 10 a.m., Interim Welfare Director Dawn Grissom with the welfare report.
• 10:15 a.m., The commissioners will hold a closed executive session to review correspondence from counsel regarding poor relief litigation.
• 10:30 a.m., miscellaneous items brought before the board, including the approval of bills for payment; unspecified contingency transfers and budget supplements.
• 11 a.m., the commissioners will meet as the Board of Adjustment.