Davison county commissioners face clean-up work at Tuesday meetingThe Davison County commissioners will be doing some backtracking this week as they correct some errors from their previous meeting.
By: Staff reports, The Daily Republic
The Davison County commissioners will be doing some backtracking this week as they correct some errors from their previous meeting.
The commissioners will meet in regular session at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the courthouse, 200 E. Fourth Ave., Mitchell.
The first action of the day will be to amend the date and time for a provisional budget hearing that was incorrectly set last week, and while it is not specifically mentioned in this week’s agenda, the commissioners will likely discuss where the purchase of the Central Electric co-op building on North Main Street will fit into the 2012 budget equation.
The agenda will include:
* 9 a.m., call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, amend time and date for provisional budget hearing, approval of past meeting minutes, citizen input.
* 9:30 a.m., closed executive session to consult legal counsel regarding proposed or pending litigation. No further information was supplied.
* 10:30 a.m., Planning and Zoning Director Dan Sudrla regarding planning and zoning office operations.
* 10:15 a.m., closed executive session with Veterans’ Services office personnel.
* 10:30 a.m., meeting with Maintenance Supervisor Mark Ruml regarding carpet for the sheriff’s office.
* 10:45 a.m., Jail Administrator Don Radel regarding a part-time hire.
* 11 a.m., Treasurer Brenda Sanders requesting approval for a part-time hire.
* 11:15 a.m., miscellaneous items brought before the board, including the approval of bills and timesheets.