Cancellations and postponements for Jan. 6, 2010Here are the cancellations and postponements for Jan. 6, 2010: Updated: 4:25 p.m.
By: Staff reports, The Daily Republic
Here are the cancellations and postponements for Jan. 6, 2010:
- Mitchell School District and John Paul II have no school.
- DWU vs. Northwestern College game at the Corn Palace has been postponed.
- Mitchell magistrate court postponed to next Thursday.
- Dakota Wesleyan University is closing at 1 p.m. today; there will be no night classes.
- The Siouxland Community Blood Bank will be closed the remainder of the day and will not be accepting donations at its offices this evening.
- The Davison County courthouse closed at 2 p.m. today.
- There will be no Wednesday night activities at Northridge Baptist Church.
If you want to add your cancellation or postponement to our list, please call us at 1-800-529-5516 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.