Woman says dog brought attention to fire in Sioux Falls
SIOUX FALLS (AP) — A Sioux Falls woman says her wiener dog helped her see a fire at her neighbor's house Saturday morning.
Susan Frey says she was sleeping and her dog was biting her to wake up her. When she woke up she says she could see large flames coming from her neighbor's home.
Frey tells the Argus Leader (http://argusne.ws/1gZRvRt) that she heard an explosion while on the phone with emergency management that she believes was a propane tank. She says fire and smoke then spread to the rest of her neighbor's house.
At least 16 firefighters and three fire trucks responded to the fire.
The cause is not immediately known. The homeowner was at work while the fire was burning. No injuries have been reported.