Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
Crime-scene tape runs around the outside of the house Monday at 222 W. Sixth Ave. in Mitchell, the site of a Friday fire.

Prognosis good for other Mitchell house fire victim

Email

The parents of the 6-year-old boy who suffered smoke inhalation in a house fire Friday in Mitchell now expect he will make a full recovery.

Jacob Sehnert remains hospitalized at Avera McKennan Hospital in Sioux Falls, but is doing well, according to a statement released Monday afternoon from his parents, Jordon and Jessica Sehnert.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (605) 996-5514 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness