PHOTO GALLERY: Howard locker owner uncertain about future after fire
HOWARD — When Tim Glanzer opened the front door of his business early Thursday morning, it was already choked with thick, black smoke.
Glanzer, owner of Howard Cold Storage and Lockers, reported the fire at his business on Main Street in Howard shortly after 4 a.m.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (605) 996-5514 and we can help you.