No gas leak found at Marlin’s, sources report
A potential gas leak turned up clean, sources said Monday evening.
Rob Parker, officer in charge of the Mitchell Fire Division, said firefighters responded to a suspected gas leak at Marlin’s Family Restaurant in Mitchell around 7:30 p.m. Monday.
Parker said the restaurant’s employees had evacuated the building as a precaution by the time firefi ghters arrived.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (605) 996-5514 and we can help you.