The following is a list of the six projects, either recently completed or still under construction, that will add a total of 289 apartments or townhomes to Mitchell. The combined cost of all six projects is approximately $16.9 million, according to the city's building permit records.
• Edgerton Place, 1111 Edgerton Place; 65 units; completed in late March.
• South Point Village, 2301 block of South Capital Street; 52 units; 26 units completed last summer, 26 units completed last fall.
• Pheasant Ridge Apartments, 1327 W. 23rd Ave.; 64 units; still under construction, expected to be completed later this spring.
• Whittier Lofts, 410 W. Second Ave.; 20 units; 16 units completed, with the remaining units expected to be completed by this summer.
• Antach Management Corporation, 800 block of West Eighth Avenue; 31 units, still under construction, expected to be completed this summer.
• Campus Tech Apartments at Mitchell Technical Institute, 1800 E. Spruce St.; 57 units, students only; completed last summer.