Loader, gravel bids highlight Davison county panel's agenda
Action on a open sealed loader and gravel bids will highlight Tuesday's Davison County Commission meeting.
The meeting is scheduled for 9 a.m. at the Davison County Courthouse in Mitchell.
The complete agenda is as follows:
• 9 a.m.: Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of minutes, citizens' input.
• 9:30 a.m.: Highway Superintendent Rusty Weinberg, opening of sealed bids for front-end loader.
• 9:45 a.m.: Weinberg, gravel bids.
• 10 a.m.: Change order for Puetz Corp.
• 10:10 a.m.: Approve phone system for north offices.
• 10:20 a.m.: Approve plat as recommended by planning and zoning.
• 10:30 a.m.: Discuss SDACC resolution.
• 11 a.m.: Miscellaneous board items, auditor's account with the treasurer and approval of bills for payment.