Load limits on Davison County Commission agenda
The setting of spring load limits on county highways is on the agenda Tuesday for a regular meeting of the Davison County Commission.
The meeting will begin at 9 a.m. at the courthouse in Mitchell. The agenda includes the following.
• 9 a.m.: Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of minutes, citizens' input, informational items.
• 9:30 a.m.: Board of Adjustment.
• 9:45 a.m.: Approve three plats as recommended by planning and zoning.
• 10 a.m.: Highway Superintendent Rusty Weinberg, regarding spring load limits and a probationary wage increase.
• 10:15 a.m.: Miscellaneous motions brought to the board, approval of bills, review of the auditor's account with the treasurer, and a supplement to the sheriff's budget.