Judge asks county commission for new sound system
The Davison County Commission will consider a request for a new sound system for the courtroom on the third floor of the Davison County Courthouse and continue to review the budget for 2015 when it meets at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the Davison County North Offices, at 1420 N. Main St. in Mitchell.
The following is the commission's full agenda:
• 9 a.m.: Call meeting to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approve previous meeting minutes, citizens input.
• 9:30 a.m.: Consider a new vehicle purchase request from Planning and Zoning Administrator Jeff Bathke.
• 9:45 a.m.: Consider a request from Judge Patrick Smith for a new sound system for the courtroom on the third floor of the Davison County Courthouse.
• 10 a.m.: Review the budget for 2015.
• 11:45 a.m.: Miscellaneous motions brought to the board, appoint new fair board members, approve bills and timesheets.