Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

House destroyed by fire late Saturday in Artesian, no injuries

Email News Alerts

ARETESIAN -- A house on West First Street in Artesian was burnt to the ground after a fire was started just before 7:30 p.m. Saturday.

Advertisement

Sanborn County Sheriff Tom Fridley said the fire is believed to be started by a cigarette, which the occupant was smoking.

The occupant was in the home at the time of the fire but was able to get out without injuries.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (605) 996-5514 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness