Heating pad sparked Watertown apartment blaze | The Daily Republic
Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Heating pad sparked Watertown apartment blaze

Email News Alerts

WATERTOWN (AP) — Investigators have concluded that frayed wires on a heating pad sparked a fire that destroyed a 41-unit senior housing complex in Watertown.

Advertisement

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (605) 996-5514 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement