Davison County panel set to open gravel bids
The Davison County Commission plans to open bids for 15,000 tons of crushed gravel at its meeting Tuesday at the Davison County Courthouse in Mitchell.
The gravel, requested by Highway Superintendent Rusty Weinberg, will be used for possible road-fixing projects next year.
The meeting is scheduled to begin at 9 a.m.
The complete agenda is as follows:
• 9 a.m.: Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of minutes, citizens’ input.
• 9:30 a.m.: Open gravel bids.
• 9:45 a.m.: Emergency Management Director Jim Montgomery, sign state and local agreement and equipment transfer agreements.
• 10 a.m.: Set date and time for land auction.
• 10:15 a.m.: Executive session, personnel.
• 10:45 a.m.: Miscellaneous board items, approval of bills for payment, approval of timesheets, letter to support Bennett County.