Davison County to consider tech plan
The Davison County Commissioners are expected to consider a per-month plan to pay for its computer equipment Tuesday.
The commissioners will hold their regular meeting Tuesday at 9 a.m. at the Davison County North Offices at 1420 N. Main St.
The change would schedule the county's desktops, laptops and servers for replacement every three to five years, as opposed to each department currently coming to the commission when they need a replacement. The county would pay on a per-month basis for the plan.
A preliminary cost estimate puts the plan at about $30,000 per year.
The following is the commission's agenda:
• 9 a.m.: Call meeting to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approve previous meeting minutes, citizens' input.
• 9:30 a.m.: Meet with Ramon Shultz of TechSolutions regarding a hardware service proposal for the county.
• 10 a.m.: 2015 budget review.
• 10:25 a.m.: Meet with the county health nurse regarding a travel request.
• 10:30 a.m.: Executive session regarding personnel issues.
• 11 a.m.: 2015 budget review.
• 11:45 a.m.: Miscellaneous motions brought before the board.