Davison County Commissioners to set elected officials' wages
An item titled “set elected officials’ wages” is on the agenda for Tuesday’s Davison County Commission meeting at the courthouse in Mitchell.
The meeting will begin at 9 a.m. in the Commissioners’ Room at the courthouse.
The full agenda includes the following:
- 9 a.m., call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of minutes, citzens’ input, informational items.
- 9:30 a.m., contingency transfers.
- 9:40 a.m., set elected officials’ wages.
- 9:50 a.m., reconcile flexible spending account fund.
- 10 a.m., Becky Pietz, Poet manager, and Jerry Rubendall, re: support for Renewable Fuel Standard.
- 10:30 a.m., Highway Superintendent Weinberg, re: computers in maintainers for monitoring.
- 10:45 a.m., Matt Tobin, Butler CAT Machinery, re: arrival of maintainers.
- 11 a.m., Corrections Administrator Don Radel, re: reactivate employee and sign jail contracts.
- 11:15 a.m., miscellaneous motions brought to the board, approval of bills and time sheets.