Davison County Commission to tour courthouse, highway shop
The Davison County Commission will tour the county courthouse and highway shop during their regular meeting Tuesday.
The meeting will start at 9 a.m. at the commissioner's room in the Davison County Courthouse. The commission will likely tour both locations to look at how the county can use the spaces more effectively.
The following is the commission's agenda:
• 9 a.m.: Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approve minutes, citizens input.
• 9:30 a.m.: Meet with Highway Department Superintendent Rusty Weinberg regarding a resolution to reclassify road.
• 9:45 a.m.: Miscellaneous motions brought to the board, approve bills.
• 9:50 a.m.: Take a courthouse tour.
• 10:15 a.m.: Take a highway shop tour.
• 7 p.m.: Drainage board meeting.