Davison County Commission to review, approve TIF rules
The Davison County Commission plan to review and approve tax increment financing district guidelines during its meeting Tuesday.
The commissioners will meet at 9 a.m. at the Davison County Courthouse in Mitchell.
The complete agenda is as follows:
- 9 a.m., Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of minutes, citizens input, informational only.
- 9:30 a.m., Mitchell Technical Institute President Greg Von Wald and ag instructor Rich Kriese, Re: Renegotiate land lease.
- 10 a.m., Planning and Zoning/ Emergency Management Director Jeff Bathke, Re: Review/approve TIF district guidelines and authorize vehicle for deputy director.
- 10:30 a.m., Civil Deputy Kathye Fouberg, Re: Year end report.
- 10:45 a.m., Miscellaneous motions brought to the board, raffle request, approve bills/approve timesheets.