Davison County Commission meets Tuesday on annual report
The Davison County Commission will meet Tuesday in regular session.
The meeting will start at 9 a.m. at the Davison County Courthouse in Mitchell and the commissioners will consider the local planning and development district's annual report and look at an update to the county's credit card policy.
The following is the commissioners' agenda:
• 9 a.m.: Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approve previous meeting's minutes, citizen's input.
• 9:30 a.m.: Meet with Treasurer Christie Gunkel regarding Edward Jones Investments.
• 9:45 a.m.: Meet with Auditor Susan Kiepke regarding updating the county's credit card policy.
• 10 a.m.: Meet with Greg Henderson of Planning and Development District III regarding its annual report.
• 10:30 A.M.: Hear miscellaneous motions brought to the board, approve bills and timesheets, hear abatement request and consider a contingency transfer.