Davison County Commission to meet at North Offices
The Davison County Commission will meet in regular session Tuesday.
The meeting will be the commission’s first at the North Offices Building at 1420 N. Main St.
The agenda is as follows:
- 9 a.m.: Call to order; Pledge of Allegiance; approve minutes; citizens input; informational only.
- 9:30 a.m.: Approve plats as recommended by Planning and Zoning.
- 10 a.m.: Highway Superintendent Rusty Weinberg, re: road reclassification.
- 10:15 a.m.: Ramon Shultz, division manager of Tech Solutions, re: new program -- hardware as a service.
- 10:45 a.m.: Corrections Administrator Don Radel, re: new hire and grand approval.
- 11 a.m.: Maintenance Supervisor Mark Ruml, re: caulk and tuckpoint north offices.
- 11:15 a.m.: Auditor Susan Kiepke, re: update credit card policy, six month probationary wage increase, declare surplus property.
- 11:30 a.m.: Miscellaneous motions brought to the board; approve bills/timesheets; supplement sheriff’s budget; auditor’s account with the treasurer.