Davison County Commission to meet new 4-H adviser
The Davison County Commissioners will meet Tuesday at the Davison County Courthouse.
The commissioners will meet new 4-H Youth Adviser Amber Erickson. The county's previous adviser, Alice Nickelson, resigned in January before she retired from South Dakota State University's Extension Service in April.
The following items are on the county's agenda Tuesday:
• 9 a.m.: Call meeting to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approve previous meeting minutes, citizens input for informational use only.
• 9:30 a.m.: Board of Adjustment meets.
• 9:45 a.m.: Approve plat as recommended by Planning and Zoning
• 10 a.m.: Meet with Highway Superintendent Rusty Weinberg regarding county road 250th Street between 405th and 406th Avenues northwest of Mitchell and will meet about truck repair and purchasing more gravel.
• 10:30 a.m.: Meet with Weed Supervisor Clayton Wells about a grant check.
• 10:45 a.m.: Meet with new 4-H Youth Adviser Erickson, who will introduce herself and talk about a computer upgrade.
• 11 a.m.: Miscellaneous motions brought to the board, approve bills and timesheets, and receive auditor's account with the treasurer.