Davison County Commission to hold closed session for union negotiations
The Davison County Commissioners will meet in executive session Tuesday regarding union negotiations.
The regular meeting starts at 9 a.m. at the Davison County courthouse in Mitchell.
Here is the complete agenda:
- 9 a.m., Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of minutes and citizens input.
- 9:30 a.m., Executive session, union negotiations.
- 9:45 a.m., Community family planning nurse Van Drongelen, Re: Quarterly nurses report.
- 10 a.m., Employee and department head evaluation discussion.
- 10:35 a.m., Resolution of support for Mitchell Technical Institute walk trails.
- 10:40 a.m., Miscellaneous motions brought to the board, auditor’s account with the treasurer, supplement sheriff ’s budget and approval of bills.