Davison County Commission to hear about security from judge and sheriff
The Davison County commissioners will meet in regular session at 9 a.m. Tuesday in the Commissioners’ Room at the courthouse, 200 E. Fourth Ave., Mitchell.
The agenda includes:
• 9 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance; approval of past meeting minutes; citizen input.
• 9:30 a.m. Emergency Management Director Jeff Bathke, regarding a required signature for an equipment transfer.
• 9:45 a.m. Maintenance Supervisor Mark Ruml, regarding quotes for a security system.
• 10 a.m. Opening of sealed bids for vehicles.
• 10:30 a.m. Miscellaneous items; approval bills for payment.
• 11a.m. Judge Patrick Smith and Sheriff Steve Brink, regarding security.