Davison County Commission to discuss wages for jailers
The Davison County commissioners will discuss parttime jailer wages with Corrections Administrator Don Radel during Tuesday’s meeting at the courthouse in Mitchell.
The regular meeting starts at 9 a.m.
The complete agenda is as follows:
- 9 a.m., Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of minutes, citizens’ input and information session.
- 9:30 a.m., Community Health Nurse Auch, Re: Quarterly nurses’ report.
- 9:45 a.m., Welfare Director Grissom, Re: Quarterly welfare report.
- 10 a.m., Corrections Administrator Radel, Re: Part-time jailer wages.
- 10:15 a.m., Approve furniture purchase for commission chamber.
- 10:30 a.m., Miscellaneous motions brought to the board, approval of bills, auditor’s account with the treasurer, supplement sheriff’s budget.