Davison County Commission to discuss TIF guidelines
The Davison County commissioners will discuss tax increment financing district guideline reviews with Emergency Management Director Jeff Bathke for about an hour and a half during their next scheduled meeting.
The commissioners will start their meeting at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the Davison County Courthouse in Mitchell.
The complete agenda is as follows:
- 9 a.m., Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of minutes from a previous meeting, citizens input, informational only.
- 9:30 a.m., Emergency Management Director Jeff Bathke, Re: Emergency operations center training review.
- 9:45 a.m., Emergency Management Director Jeff Bathke, Re: Tax increment financing district guideline review.
- 11:15 a.m., Director of Equalization Kathy Goetsch, Re: Assessment notices and process.
- 11:45 a.m., Miscellaneous motions brought to the board, approval of bills, abatement, South Dakota Department of Game, Fish and Parks’ use of fairgrounds.