Davison County Commission to discuss Public Safety Building garages
The Davison County Commission will discuss shingling garages at the Public Safety Building.
Maintenance Supervisor Mark Ruml will address the panel regarding the matter at 11:40 a.m. at its regular meeting Tuesday at the courthouse.
Following is the full agenda:
- 9 a.m.: Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of minutes, citizens input, informational only.
- 9:30 a.m.: Board of Equalization.
- 11:30 a.m.: Approve plat as recommended by Planning and Zoning.
- 11:40 a.m.: Maintenance Supervisor Ruml, re: shingling garages at the Public Safety Building.
- 11:50 a.m.: Highway Superintendent Rusty Weinberg, re: sign agreement for funding of Transportation Planning Study.
- 11:55 a.m.: Miscellaneous items brought to the board, approve bills/approve timesheets, abatement.
- 6 to 8 p.m.: Consolidated Board of Equalization.