Davison County Commission to consider wages of part-timers
The Davison County Commission will consider part-time employees’ wages during its regular meeting this week.
The meeting starts at 9 a.m. Tuesday and will be held at the Davison County Courthouse in Mitchell.
The complete agenda is as follows:
- 9 a.m., Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of minutes, citizens input, informational only.
- 9:30 a.m., Board of adjustment.
- 9:45 p.m., Approve two plats as recommended by planning and zoning.
- 10 a.m., Terry Johnson, interim city public works director, Re: Easements for Fifth Avenue project.
- 10:15 a.m., Highway Superintendent Rusty Weinberg, Re: Sign striping agreement and probationary wage increase.
- 10:30 a.m., Veterans Service Officer Steve McClure, Re: Outreach program and travel request.
- 10:45 a.m., 4-H Youth Adviser Alice Nickelson, Re: 4-H Youth Adviser Report.
- 11 a.m., Part-time wages, excluding jail.
- 11:10 a.m., Executive session, personnel.
- 11:20 a.m., Corrections Administrator Don Radel, Re: Purchase self-contained breathing apparatus tanks, sign CBM contract, wage increase for part-time sheriff ’s office, set starting wage for part-time jail positions, set starting wage for part-time sheriff positions, wage adjustment for part-time sheriff/jail officers, revise shift differential.
- 11:45 a.m., Planning and Zoning/Emergency Management Director Jeff Bathke, Re: Purchase GIS license.
- 11:55 a.m., Miscellaneous motions brought to the board, approval of bills, approval of timesheets.