Davison County Commission to appoint veterans service officer
The Davison County commissioners will appoint a veterans service officer to a four-year term during their regular meeting at 9 a.m. Tuesday in the Davison County courthouse in Mitchell.
The complete agenda is as follows:
• 9 a.m., Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approve minutes, citizens input.
• 9:30 a.m., Liquor license renewals.
• 9:45 a.m., Executive session, Re: Union negotiations.
• 10 a.m., Approve plat as recommended by Planning & Zoning.
• 10:15 a.m., Planning & Zoning/Emergency Management Director Jeff Bathke, Re: Vehicle issue.
• 10:30 a.m., Davison County Sheriff Steve Brink, Re: Court security and probationary issue.
• 11 a.m., Sign 2014 Tech Solutions contract.
• 11:05 a.m., Sign certificate of substantial completion/north offices.
• 11:10 a.m., Appoint veterans service officer for four-year term.
• 11:15 a.m., Miscellaneous motions brought to the board, approve bills/timesheets, auditor’s account with treasurer.