Davison County budgeting continues
The Davison County Commission expects to meet and discuss department budgets as it navigates the 2015 budget process.
The commissioners took a preliminary look at the budgets during their July 8 meetings for the 2015 budget year, beginning Jan. 1.
The commission will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the Davison County North Offices, located at 1420 N. Main St. in Mitchell.
The following is the commission’s agenda:
- 9 a.m.: Call meeting to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approve previous meeting minutes, citizens input.
- 9:30 a.m.: Meet with Community Health Nurse Jenna Auch regarding the quarterly nurses’ report.
- 9:45 a.m.: Meet with Weed Supervisor Clayton Wells regarding approval to fix its Ranger vehicle.
- 10 a.m.: 2015 Budget Review.
- 11:30 a.m.: Meet with Planning & Zoning Administrator Jeff Bathke regarding request to sell GIS files.
- 11:45 a.m.: Miscellaneous motions brought to the board, approve bills and timesheets.