Davison commission to hear first reports from emergency manager Bathke
Jeff Bathke will give his first reports to the Davison County commissioners as the emergency management director Monday at a regular meeting.
The meeting starts at 9 a.m. at the Davison County Courthouse in Mitchell.
Bathke — who’s also the planning and zoning administrator — was appointed the county’s emergency management director earlier this month. He now serves dual roles.
Bathke recently took over for Jim Montgomery, who finished his duties at the end of the work day Friday. Montgomery was the county’s emergency management director since Oct. 19, 2006.
The complete agenda of the meeting is as follows:
• 9 a.m., Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of minutes, citizens’ input.
• 9:30 a.m., County health nurse, Re: travel request.
• 9:40 a.m., Emergency Management Director Jeff Bathke, Re: Equipment transfer.
• 9:45 a.m., Executive session-personnel.
• 10:15 a.m., Emergency Management Director Jeff Bathke, Re: Cell phone discussion.
• 10:30 a.m., Sheriff Steve Brink, Re: Probationary wage increase and shift differential.
• 11 a.m., Health Insurance Committee, Re: Health insurance.
• 11:15 a.m., Miscellaneous motions brought to the board and approval of bills.