Davison commission to discuss OK of property purchase
On Tuesday, Davison County commissioners will discuss accepting a purchase made by Boyd Reimnitz — of Mitchell-based Reimnitz Properties — Friday at a Davison County auction at the courthouse.
Reimnitz purchased a parcel of land that sits south of Mitchell’s Public Safety building for $90,000 at the auction, and the sale must be finalized by the commissioners when they meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the Davison County Courthouse for their regular meeting.
After purchasing the land Friday, Reimnitz said he plans to use the land for subdivided lots to build single-level duplexes. The discussion on finalizing the purchase starts at 9:45 a.m.
The complete agenda of the meeting is as follows:
• 9 a.m., Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of minutes, citizens’ input.
• 9:30 a.m., Civil Deputy Fouberg, Re: Quarterly civil income report.
• 9:45 a.m., Accept/reject land auction purchase.
• 10 a.m., Resolution to vacate an alley.
• 10:15 a.m., Resolution to request site analysis.
• 10:30 a.m., Miscellaneous motions brought to the board, approval of bills, approval of time sheets.