Davison commission to discuss new audio-video set-up
The Davison County commissioners will discuss an audio-video quote for their new commission chambers at their next meeting, which starts at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the courthouse in Mitchell.
The commissioners will soon move their meetings to the north annex building, the former Central Electric headquarters, which is being remodeled into county offices.
The complete agenda is as follows:
- 9 a.m., Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approve minutes, citizens input.
- 9:30 a.m., Discuss AVI quote for new commission chambers.
- 9:50 a.m., Emergency Management Director Jeff Bathke, Re: Equipment transfer.
- 9:55 a.m., Approve plat as recommended by planning and zoning.
- 10 a.m., Approve quit-claim deed.
- 10:10 a.m., Appoint authorized agent for hazard mitigation grant program.
- 10:15 a.m., Miscellaneous motions brought to the board, approval of bills, abatement.