Davison Co. Commission to see transportation study
Studies on the county's roads and the wages they pay employees are expected to be the main talking points during the Davison County Commission meeting Tuesday.
The regular meeting will be held at 9 a.m. at the Davison County Courthouse.
The road study has been conducted in cooperation with the South Dakota Department of Transportation, while the wage study is being done in conjunction with Planning and Development District Division III, of Yankton.
The following is the commission agenda:
• 9 a.m.: Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approve minutes, citizens' input for information only.
• 9:30 a.m.: Meet with Weed Supervisor Clayton Wells regarding the use of grant money that the county received last week from the state totalling $6,300.
• 9:45 a.m.: Initial discussion of Planning and Development District III Wage Study.
• 10:30 a.m.: Initial overview of a transportation study with the South Dakota Department of Transportation.
• 11:15 a.m.: Miscellaneous motions brought to the board, approve bills.