Davison Co. Commission to open parking lot bids
The Davison County Commission will open bids for the construction of a new parking lot at the Davison County Courthouse during its regular meeting Tuesday.
The meeting will begin at 9 a.m. at the courthouse.
Following is the full agenda:
• 9 a.m.: Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of minutes, citizens' input.
• 9:30 a.m.: Board of Adjustment.
• 9:45 a.m.: Meet with Welfare Director Dawn Grissom to discuss the quarterly welfare report.
• 10 a.m.: Meet with Maintenance Supervisor Mark Ruml to open bids for a new parking lot.
• 10:15 a.m. Convene 2014 Board of Equalization.
• 11:15 a.m. Discuss the showers at the Davison County Jail.
• 11:30 a.m. Miscellaneous motions brought to the board; auditor's account with the treasurer; and correct prior minutes.
• 6 p.m. Convene 2014 Consolidated Board of Equalization.