Davison Co. Commission to have a contractural discussion with state’s attorney
The Davison County Commission is scheduled to have a contractual discussion with State’s Attorney Jim Miskimins at its 9 a.m. meeting Tuesday at the Davison County Courthouse.
The complete agenda of the meeting is as follows:
- 9 a.m.: Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of minutes, citizens’ input.
- 9:30 a.m.: Welfare Director Grissom: Quarterly welfare report and direction of welfare in the future.
- 10 a.m.: State’s Attorney Miskimins: Contractual discussion.
- 10:15 a.m.: Miscellaneous motions brought by the board, approve bills, auditor’s account with the treasurer.
- 10:30 a.m.: Tour Highway Department.