Davison Co. Commission to consider resolution to reclassify road
The Davison County Commission will hear from Highway Superintendent Rusty Weinberg regarding a resolution from the state to reclassify a road during its regular meeting Tuesday. The meeting will begin at 9 a.m. at the courthouse.
Following is the full agenda:
• 9 a.m.: Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of minutes, citizens' input.
• 9:30 a.m.: Board of Adjustment.
• 10:10 a.m.: Approve/deny plat.
• 10:15 a.m.: Highway Superintendent Weinberg, regarding signing a resolution from state to reclassify a road.
• 10:30 a.m.: Corrections Administrator Don Radel, regarding a termination and a sick leave request.
• 10:45 a.m.: Miscellaneous motions brought to the board, approve bills/timesheets, auditor's account with the treasurer, supplement sheriff's budget.