Davison Co. board of equalization meetings continue
County board of equalization meetings will continue Tuesday, as part of the Davison County Commission meeting.
The commissioners will continue to hear matters regarding tax-exempt status and valuations during Tuesday’s meeting, which will be held at the Davison County Courthouse in Mitchell.
The Consolidated Board of Equalization — which combines representatives of the county commission, the city council and school board in Davison County — meets Tuesday night from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The following agenda has been scheduled for Tuesday’s meeting:
• 9 a.m.: Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approve minutes, citizens input.
• 9:30 a.m.: Board of Equalization meets.
• 10:45 a.m.: Meet with States Attorney Jim Miskimins regarding a laptop purchase and to discuss a grievance hearing.
• 11 a.m.: Meet with Harry Redman of the District III Planning and Development Office and Paul Kostboth of the South Dakota Department of Agriculture about a rural development site analysis.
• 11:45 a.m.: Meet with Deputy Steve Harr about a highway safety grant application.
• 11:50 a.m.: Meet with Sheriff Steve Brink to introduce new employee and discuss cell phone reimbursement.
• 11:55 a.m.: Miscellaneous motions brought to the board, approve bills.
• 6-8:00 p.m.: Consolidated Board of Equalization convenes.