Bankruptcies for June 14
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for June 5 through June 11. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Beresford: Christine Marie Gylfe, Chapter 7.
• Canton: Tiffany Jane Solem, Chapter 7.
• Crooks: Bryan Lee Everhart, Chapter 7; Joleen Lynn Everhart, Chapter 7.
• Lake Norden: Jeremy John Salonen, Chapter 7.
• Lead: Shane Edward Lee, Chapter 7.
• Mobridge: Mark Carl Fuhrer, Chapter 7; Wanda Kay Fuhrer, Chapter 7;
• Sioux Falls: Wayne Francis Kingsboro, Chapter 7; Violet (no middle name) Kingsboro, Chapter 7; Steven James Baysore, Chapter 7; Melissa Renee Baysore, Chapter 7; Larissa Sue Hovde, Chapter 7; Jennifer Rachelle Bickett, Chapter 7; Shad Allen Lee, Chapter 13; Heather Sarah Lee, Chapter 13; William Juan Pesina Phillips, Chapter 7; Sara Lynn Phillips, Chapter 7; Amanda Rae Piepus, Chapter 7.
• Spearfish: Amanda Jo Dray, Chapter 7.
• Stratford: Charles Ray Mosbrucker, Chapter 7.
• Watertown: Jodie Lynn Laun, Chapter 7.
• Jackson, MInn: Shannon Ann Ferguson, Chapter 7.