Bankruptcies for July 19
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for July 10 through July 19. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
- Aberdeen: Jesse Jo Wolter, Chapter 7; Crystal Lea Wolter, Chapter 7.
- Brandon: Justin Jay Holmes, Chapter 7; Lindsey Leigh Holmes, Chapter 7.
- Brookings: Edward Olaf Fossum, Chapter 7; Christine Ann Fossum, Chapter 7; Michael Paul Illg, Chapter 7; Charmayne Louise Illg, Chapter 7.
- Howard: Karissa Ann Kuehl-Solinger, Chapter 7.
- Huron: Cody Lee Songer, Chapter 7.
- New Underwood: Roger Lee Rexroat, Chapter 13.
- Rapid City: Tara Renee Ducheneaux, Chapter 13; Andres Pedro Torres, Chapter 7; Trevor Lee Scherich, Chapter 7; Lyle Glen Cutler, Chapter 7.
- Sioux Falls: Theresa Marlaine Hill, Chapter 7; Natalya Marya Christensen, Chapter 7; Pat Air Seneth, Chapter 13; Kytsana Kit Teso, Chapter 13; Hope Marie Aschmeller, Chapter 7; Kevin Arthur Taylor, Chapter 7; Erika Jean Peterson, Chapter 7; Ryland Lanier Robinson Jr., Chapter 7; Ginger Marie Robinson, Chapter 7.
- Volga: Eleanor Mae VandenBerg, Chapter 7.
- Watertown: Justin Vernon Walker, Chapter 7.
- Wessington Springs: Shannon James Linn, Chapter 7.
- Winfred: Danese Ray Johannsen, Chapter 7.