Bankruptcies for July 12
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for July 3 through July 9. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Aberdeen: Bradley Martin Cramer, Chapter 7.
• Box Elder: Jeramie Norman Dresslar, Chapter 7; Kimberly Ann Dresslar, Chapter 7;
• Canton: James Lee Muller, Chapter 7; Wendy Kay Muller, Chapter 7.
• Lead: Daniel Lynn Hart, Chapter 7.
• Madison: Emily Kathryn Smith, Chapter 7.
• Milbank: Tyra Lee Austin, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Laurie Dawn Todd, Chapter 7; Douglas Stephen Matthews, Chapter 7; Jacqueline Mae Matthews, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Christine Lynne Zuel, Chapter 13; Toby Michael Orlando, Chapter 13; Sheila Mary Ann Orlando, Chapter 13; Shawn Lee Nielsen, Chapter 7; Amanda Marie Nielsen, Chapter 7; Gordon Allen Fossum III, Chapter 7; Jimmie Tyrone Davis Jr., Chapter 7; Brandy Lynn Davis.
• Trent: Nicole Marie Leisinger; Bruce Alan Heinemann, Chapter 7.