Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Feb. 6 through Feb. 12. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Aberdeen: Sarah Jean Breitag, Chapter 7.
• Belle Fourche: Richard Ray Staley, Chapter 7; Luetta Dawn Staley, Chapter 7.
• Burbank: Brian Richard Jensen, Chapter 13.
• Piedmont: Chad Christopher Hanson, Chapter 7; Traci Marie Hanson, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Michael John Bryan, Chapter 7; Tracey Marie Shilman, Chapter 7; David Lawrence Shilman, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Amy Jo Johnson, Chapter 7; Nicholas Charles Ruscitti, Chapter 7; Kerry Lynn Ruscitti, Chapter 7; Joseph Kyle Pulliam, Chapter 7.
• White: Carl Ikast Moberg, Chapter 7.