Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Nov. 14 through Nov. 20. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Aberdeen: Julia Marie Waldner, Chapter 7.
• Alexandria: Diane Kay Reed, Chapter 7.
• Belle Fourche: Edward George Reinhardt, Chapter 7; Lana Yoette Reinhardt, Chapter 7.
• Beresford: Thomas James Hartwick, Chapter 7; Karen Kaye Hartwick, Chapter 7.
• Bowdle: Dana Renee Rosbury, Chapter 7.
• Box Elder: Jessie Lynn Lichterman, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Robert Ray McCully, Chapter 7; Suzette Marie McCully, Chapter 7; Joseph Alfred Blacksmith, Chapter 13; Trinity Lynn Blacksmith, Chapter 13.
• Sioux Falls: Jacob Edward Cooper, Chapter 7; Dawn Laureen Agnes Soulek, Chapter 7; Paul David Poe, Chapter 7; Omar Ali Cole, Chapter 7; Les Charles Grimm, Chapter 7.
• Sisseton: Wanda Kathleen Thompson, Chapter 7.
• Watertown: Nolan David Lindner, Chapter 7; Heidi Jean Lindner, Chapter 7.