Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Oct. 20 through Oct. 26. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Aberdeen: Jodi Ronelle Carrico, Chapter 13.
• Corsica: Nicholas Alan Berens, Chapter 7.
• Huron: Jenifer Rose Smith, Chapter 7.
• Pierre: Brittini Ann Burton, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Lisa Kaye Johnson, Chapter 7.
• Redfield: Robert Allen Husby, Chapter 7; Judy Mae Husby, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Andre Bernard Clayborne, Chapter 7; Ann Marie Myers, Chapter 7; Kelly Ann Lindstrom, Chapter 7; Jarrod Scot McFarling, Chapter 7; Steven Christopher Zingler, Chapter 7; Melissa Anne Breck, Chapter 7; Patricia Lynne Keeler, Chapter 7.